Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our 'World View'


Hello Everyone!  As you will notice, I have not added a post here for awhile. I have been involved in other writing pursuits, but hopefully, I can get back to Fresh Air Life to write about the interesting people and stories I have come across in the past year.  You can find me at http://www.goodmorningmarysunshine.blogspot.com/, or, www.jrliggett.com/ 'INTERVIEW', a free, monthly e-mail forum where I interview blissfully satisfied users of J.R.LIGGETT'S Shampoo Bar.  I also have a few stories on http://www.nebraskaruralliving.com/ under 'Articles & Essays'.  Sometimes it gets hectic, but I LOVE it!  Until then, keep breathin' that Fresh Air!

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture. But then I love anything with a cat in it. I used to live in Nebraska so I know what you're saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is finally spring, and I am Joyfully looking forward to no snow! I will check back to see your story in May! I can't wait to see what it will be about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy...

    My name is Jen and I recently wrote an article for JRLiggetts after riding across the US on a trike. You may have read it. :)

    When I got this month's newsletter I really took a notice of your writing and it sounds like you feel the same way I do about Liggetts! It's simply THE BEST, isn't it though?

    Anyway, I Googled your name and found your blogs and have been enjoying them very much this morning. Just wanted to say thank you for what you do. People out here are diggin it. :)

    You can email me if you like at JBallentine68@gmail.com.

    Nice to "meet" you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen, and thanks for stopping by. I stopped in at your blog awhile back, enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think...